Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spam mail a problem in outlook?

If you're an outlook user and are having trouble with the amount of spam that gets to your inbox you might want to check out SpamBayes. SpamBayes is a free, open source application that can plug into outlook. After you install it you mark spam that you recieve as junk and it will statistically analyze the message's content to learn how to better filter out the spam that you recieve. I use it and it works wonderfully. You can download SpamBayes at http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/

Category: Utilities_

1 Comments:

Blogger Melba Tomeo said...

Awesome! Thanks, Brandon. I really wouldn't mind missing out on my opportunites to invest in Nigeria, increase my virility, or give up my passwords and account numbers for ebay, paypal, and Chase Bank.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home