Sunday, December 31, 2006

Definitely Way Cool Stuff

There's another marketing blitz on the rise, prompted, no doubt, by the potential earnings of web-based advertising. This new (relatively) concept involves drawing people to a site by giving away free software everyday. I've downloaded and installed some 8 programs so far, with no problems and no complaints. In fact, today's download, "Doc Converter," will take almost all typical formats and convert them to almost any format you like. The only catch is that you must download, install, and activate the software within a 24-hour period. After that, you must pay for it if you want it. The only glitch I've found is that if you need to reinstall windows or format your hard drive, you lose the program, since you can't re-activate it. Still, for checking out new programs that can simplify your computer life, I've found Giveaway of the Day very worthwhile. So what are you waiting for?

Category: Other Cool Stuff_

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is really cool. I downloaded the video avatar program for today & am playing with it. Thanks for passing on this resource.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Jane Lasarenko said...

You're welcome :) I just lost a bunch of them--I decided to do some 'puter maintenance--silly me. I had hoped that once "activated," always there!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Melba Tomeo said...

This totally rocks! I can't wait to play with it.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home