Monday, March 20, 2006

IKeepBookmarks and You Can Too!

One of my favorite tips to share is the use of web-based bookmarks. I use a service called iKeepBookmarks.com to organize sites I want to share & then they are available from any computer with Internet access. Here's the link to the site I use with my classes: http://ww2.ikeepbookmarks.com/sru

I can set up folders for my classes & have sites ready to go in a quick click instead of typing in URLs. Also, I can save all of my bookmarks as a webpage and add it to a website. It's a free service too. My students make use of it when they student teach. I hope you'll find it useful too.

Category: Web_ , Other Cool Stuff_

1 Comments:

Blogger Melba Tomeo said...

Thank you, Leigh! I have used www.ikeepbooksmarks.com for two web projects after coming to your workshop last year. It's a great way to share websites with a group and allows you to annotate. We were reviewing library web sites and everybody got to comment and critique them this way.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home