Friday, June 02, 2006

It Oughta Run


It's always seemed to me that ALL CDs ought to run automatically. While I know how to autorun many types of programs, I've had difficulty with CDs that I want to run an html file. Since my students create electronic portfolios in html, I've been trying different methods to make the CDs autorun. I finally found the easiest method for them to follow. The instructions for creating an autorun html CD can be found online and require very little technical "know how." All you do is add two little files to the CD. You can download them from Softwarepatch.com or create them yourself using Notepad. Now those html CDs oughta run!

Category: Utilities_, Other Cool Stuff_

1 Comments:

Blogger Melba Tomeo said...

Cool! I will try that on the video indexes we make in the IMC.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home