Friday, March 09, 2007

GTD Heaven

What would we do these days without Microsoft Outlook or Palm Desktop to keep ourselves organized and on time? One of things I did was switch to using Google Calendar so that I could access my calendar and todo list from any computer with an internet connection. Still, I missed my Outlook--its snazzy interface that integrated my calendar, contacts, and todo list. Now I can have it all with gSyncit! This Outlook add-on will synchronize your Outlook calendar with one or more Google calendars, either manually or automatically at intervals you specify. Life just got one click faster and easier.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Forbes said...

Does anyone know of a similar function for the Palm Desktop? I'd love to be able to integrate the two.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jane Lasarenko said...

Nothing yet that I know of, Leigh :(

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home