Monday, August 13, 2007

TeacherTube


With the new semester right around the corner, I've been hard at work figuring out how to include new technologies into my course. I really wanted to include some audio & video to help my students learn how to use tools like the SmartBoard, Videoconferencing, Audacity & Podcasting. So, I was searching the Internet & came across TeacherTube. What a wonderful resource that I can use. It works just like YouTube but has a focus on education so it's easier to find the videos I want.

In searching for an Audacity tutorial, I found not only several tutorials but examples of how Audacity is used in lessons to meet the needs of diverse learners! I'm so excited...I hope to find additional content to add to most of the units we cover in the course (Production & Utilization of Instructional Technology). I'm hoping to embed the videos in a blog that we'll be using throughout the course.

I'll have to keep you posted on our progress!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home